Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Yeah so this is proving to be much harder than I assumed it would be with my life. I JUST WANT SCHOOL TO BE OVER. I am really tired of the pick up/drop off thing. My kids are dying to just sleep in and play! I got a few orders this week I needed to fill so yesterdays blog dress didn't happen, an order did. Today I am going to work on a few more of those great skirts with the pockets. They are very similar to the "market skirt" on the MADE blog but I mostly just borrowed her pocket idea and the great white contrast and put them on my twirl skirts. I love fellow bloggers.

We leave tomorrow for Minnesota. It will be my daughters first mini-duathlon and my first elite race. Spending a week in a walking cast may or may not have helped. I will definitely be rested but I am SO ready to run again. Any of you out there who are self-medicated like myself with adrenaline and endorphins can understand where I am coming from. So anyway, my next few days will be full of running, riding, great friends, the American Girl Store in the "mall" and the shark exhibit too. Talk to you again soon. Think fast thoughts for me. God Bless...HJF

No comments:

Post a Comment