Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pine Wood Derby Day

Pine Wood Derby Day!
Yesterday was the long awaited pine wood derby day here in Bozeman.  All the boys in my den had been working hard on their cars, my little man especially, so I thought I would share a little of the day.  He and his dad designed, sanded and painted for weeks.  The Destroyer did not exactly destroy but it was sure cute to watch and they all had a great time!
making final preparations
Derby Day!
Corbs had the biggest cheering section there with 14 of us!  Seriously no worries, none of us have a competitive nature, yeah right!

For the first round of racing, all my boys were in one race!  It was a rare photo opportunity.
and they are off!








All the boys had a great time and mine is already looking forward to next year!
yeah yeah yeah, I know my hair is way too short, nothing I can do about it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment