Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm Back!


/>
Hey guys I am back...for all of you who were dying to hear from me again. We had a great trip to Minnesota, I raced well and there was beautiful weather! We came back to Bozeman to rain and it is STILL not summer here, what gives. However, I did come back to a stack of orders to fill and new fabric that had arrived! I also got some great pictures from my sister-in-law to show you. Check out her blog when you get a chance, she is amazing. www.aliciafryphotography.blogspot.com
I am headed to the track for a workout here in a minute but I have a cutie little dress to show you and another set that are matching sister dresses headed up to Alaska. I also want to post some of my favorite recipes for saving a little dough here and there. They take a little time but are fun and totally rewarding.
Thanks for being patient with me. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment