Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 9 one behind


This is the dress that I ran out of elastic on, but finished today. My sister in law came over tonight to take pictures that I cannot wait to post. She is way more talented than she knows and has an incredible eye for photos. My daughter was the modeling superstar that she always is and we took advantage of the beautiful evening light, Montana mountains, great fence lines and sweet farm equipment both new and old. In case she has them up before me, check out www.aliciafryphotography.blogspot.com

I got a few orders today so I am going to spend my "office hours" tonight cutting out fabric and preparing for tomorrow. I am officially in a walking cast now which is making for quite a bit of unwanted extra time but hey, it is all in Gods plan for me and I am thankful that I lead the life that I do.

Until tomorrow, sweet dreams and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment