Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My New LOFTi!!!

The hubby came through big time with this years gift.  I know the fine ladies who developed this and was thrilled to receive the newest version for Christmas.  This LOFTi from The New Clothesline Company  is 27 square feet of drying space that is not in my kitchen, hanging from door jams or draped over my stair rail!!!!  YIPPEEE!  When you go through as much athletic gear as I do and hang dry uniforms every week, this is a God send.  
They come in white and a beautiful chartreuse green and there are cool end attachment buddies with hooks on them for your unmentionables, socks, etc.  That is next for me!

This load was 7 pairs of running shorts, 6 sports bras, a dress (added after the photo) two sweaters, 1 swim suit, a pair of cycling bibs and a jersey and 3 place mats!!!


I highly recommend getting one if you hang dry anything at all.  Do you have any idea how much money and many pieces of clothing you could save by hanging to dry?

No comments:

Post a Comment